Authors and contributors are invited for a Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Medicine, published by the Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering: https://jbpe.sums.ac.ir/.
Publication through this Special Issue has Fast Track Review (FTR) and Premium Publishing Fee (PPF). In addition, the Article Processing Charge (APC) may be discounted according to the editorial board decision.
Submissions must be original, not published, and not currently under review, with a clear contribution statement of authors.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a general term for using computers to simulate intelligent behavior with less human interaction with undeniable effects on medicine. As researchers have been recently conducting too many studies on it, this special issue at the Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering aims to publish state-of-the-art studies with innovative results on all fields correlated to AI and Data Science in medicine.
Submissions with significant theoretical and experimental advances related but not limited to the following are welcome:
- Computer vision with AI for healthcare
- Machine-learning and deep-learning methods for medical image processing
- Advances in AI for health data management
- Optimization and economization in healthcare using AI
- Bioinformatics applications in health technology
- Applications of AI in Neuroscience
- Obligation and Ethics in the use of AI technologies in medicine
- The Internet of Things (IoT) applications in health technologies
Submission is due to Aguste 1, 2022, and then they will be reviewed and published on December 2022. Accepted papers will be published online before the hard copies.